Most of your to-dos are things only you can do. Driving sales, strategizing company direction, defining the product—those are “you things.” If you could outsource them, you would. But they’re in your court, and they keep you plenty busy, thank you very much.
Guess what? Writing doesn’t have to be a “you thing.”
Blog content, newsletter, and website copy? You can hand those off to me.
Especially if you:
- Deliver pain-resolving value but don’t know how to explain it in your customers’ words.
- Tried to write content but found it came out like all wrong, like a tangled up slinky.
- Want to start a newsletter, but don’t know which platform to choose or what to write about.
- Toss topics on your blog like spaghetti on a wall, hoping one of them will stick and earn conversions.
- Struggle with consistency and consistent quality.
Wouldn’t it be nice to get it all done AND have a little more brain space?
To work from your strengths, not your weaknesses?