Words are a key way you persuade your audience. You use them in email, on your website, on printed materials, and in person when you pitch. But when you’re in the trenches of running a growing business, you rarely have time to write—let alone research and hone—your message.
Maybe you, like other busy entrepreneurs:
- Serve up insane value but aren’t sure how to articulate it.
- Have rave reviews but haven’t leveraged them to drive more business.
- Tried to write copy but found it came out too stiff, awkward, or full of jargon.
- Would love to target an ideal customer but don’t know how to speak to them.
- Have a growing audience but no time to engage them.
When you’re tangled up in other parts of your business, figuring this stuff out isn’t just annoying; it’s exhausting and time-consuming. Worse, it can feel like you’re spinning your wheels while a load of business to-dos pile up.
Talk about excess stress you don’t need!
The good news is: you don’t have to DIY your messaging.